The Business Center has seen a large number of new books in the last two weeks. While I post short lists on our Facebook page, this blog allows more space to list even more of them.
The following books were received today:
1. Capitalism at Risk: Rethinking the Role of Business
2. The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations
3. How They Got Away with It: White Collar Criminals and the Financial Meltdown
4. The Great Brain Race: How Global Universities Are Reshaping the World
5. Renegades Write the Rules: How the Digital Royalty Use Social Media to Innovate
6. The Success Equation: Untangling Skill and Luck in Business, Sports, and Investing
7. LLC or Corporation? (A Nolo Legal Guide)
8. Leading Apple with Steve Jobs
9. Young, Broke, and Beautiful: Broke-Ass Stuart's Guide to Living Cheaply
10. How the Church Fails Businesspeople
11. Working from Home: Earn a Living Where You Live
12. Pay: Why People Earn What They Earn and What You Can Do Now to Make More
13. How the Trading Floor Really Works
Look for these titles in the Business Center!